Useful information for foreign talents

On this page, staff members of foreign nationals working at our company are posting the matters chosen out of what they are thinking about, in order to help foreign people who live in Japan: including, "I want to know more about that;" "I am in trouble because I do not know that;" or "I do not know about that, but I do not know where to ask."
We will increase the information on a regular basis.
Please make use of it!!

Information about the visa application

We will support change of visa from International student visa to Specialist in Humanities or Social Sciences knowledge.

Currently, we are introducing work to holders of visas, including international student in Japan visa, family stay visa, permanent resident visa, settler visa, and Japan’s spouse Visa.
We accept various demand on job types and conditions from job-seekers, and we will make the best proposal to suit them.

After registration by a job-seeker, we will accept the questions.

[Contact information]

Please feel free to contact us by telephone first.
[TEL] 03-3401-8907 (in Japan)
81+ 3-3401-8907(from outside Japan)

We also accept e-mails.

Please contact LinkStaff Co., Ltd., E-care division

page top